Feb 22
Feb 29
I will open the barn about 10 am. I will bring the flag for those who want to practice cow work.
Call, email or text for a private lesson .
Group lesson at 6pm with speed event practice to follow.
open riding $ 15
private lessons $ 35
group lesson $25
Thursday at Harvest Ranch ( WCCC)
Barrel Exhibitions at 6pm
$25 at least 5 exhibitions guaranteed or $5 per run .
we can also set up pole bending prior to barrels.
please rsvp, we need enough riders to pay for lights.
This week I will be there for lessons. I have a few private lessons . Let me know if you will be coming out.
Text or call me Thursday if you would like an update.
Trail Course Boot Camp
March 3, 2012
Harvest Ranch (WCCC arena)
Liberty Hill, TX
--
Blessings,
Ramona
--
Mary Anderson (512) 680-5663
Hoofpicks 4-H Volunteer
Hoofpicks.net News Calendar Opportunities Shows Facebook 522-HAUL
No comments:
Post a Comment